Help to protect the Comoé National Park and its research station!
Due to adverse conditions (high humidity, attack by termites) the station needs renovation.
Your donations will help to maintain a unique biodiversity hotspot, also by supporting the research station. The maintenance of the station is not only important for current research but also for the protection of this unique ecosystem with is its fauna and flora of the station. Only environmental knowledge and increasing awareness of the public can lead to its longterm sustainable use.
Your donation will contribute to protect the West Africa’s largest National Park and its biodiversity.
Only a sustainable use of this ecosystem can guarantee the survival of the many mammals, birds, amphibians, reptiles, insects, and plants that are specifically adapted this habitat.
How your donation will help? With your support, we will be able to:
- support the local population in the surrounding villages
- install environment education programs (green classes) for kids from the surrounding villages
- improve opportunities for research through renovation of the research building and establishing a modern research laboratory,
- renovate and refurbish the houses for staff and researchers as well as the solar station
- improve mobility of the local employees via purchase of new motorbikes
- pay the shipment of a container from Germany to Ivory Coast to bring urgently need material to the station
How can I donate? All online payment methods & manual bank transfer
Currently, you can directly make donations via bank transfer or visit our crowdfunding initiative at betterplace.org, which additionally allows comfortable transfer via PayPal, direct debit, credit card or paydirekt.